Saturday, November 14, 2009

To be employed at a dental office as a?

Dental Assistant does one have to be registered or certified in order to become one by law or is it usually just preferred by the dentist? Please answer only if you have the facts.

To be employed at a dental office as a?
you have to be at a minimum registered in the state that you live in. if you plan on working in more than one state at the same time, then you need to be certified.
Reply:Actually it depends on the state. Some states require you to be certified and some you can be trained on the job.
Reply:I'm pretty sure you get a dentist to give you all the training and teach you everything and then you take the state board test to become registered or certified. I think I'm right cuz a dental assistant is what i want to be too. I hope this answered your question
Reply:it really depends on what state you live in. there is only so much you can do when you havent passed certain test. and you can not take x-rays unless your take the test and pass it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

vc .net